Orthopedic Injuries and Disorders
The Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Institute of Fort Worth specialize in orthopedic injuries, diseases and disorders with an emphasis on a conservative approach to sports medicine, physical therapy, surgery and arthroscopic minimally invasive joint surgery. Founder, Dr. Michael Boothby, and Dr. Bret Beavers, board certified orthopedic surgeons, and their staff, use the most advanced diagnostic and treatment options available to determine the best course of action for every patient.
Common orthopedic conditions and injuries can be quickly treated at our Walk-In Injury Clinic, Orthopedics Today, conveniently located on the OSMI campus. Our orthopedic doctors and specialists diagnose and treat a variety of orthopedic injuries and conditions.
- Shoulder Separation (AC Separation)
- Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis)
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome (Rotator Cuff Disorder)
- Shoulder Tendonitis
- Shoulder Bursitis
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Exercies and Conditioning
- Types and causes of Knee Injuries and Problems
- Knee Anatomy
- Knee Pain and Injury Symptoms and signs
- When to Call your Doctor
- Treatment for Common Knee Injuries and Problems
- Ice or Heat for An Injury?
- Meniscus Tear
- Preventing Knee Injuries
- Knee Replacement
- Elbow Injuries and Disorders
- Pitcher’s Elbow (Medial Epicondyle Apophysitis)
- Tommy John Elbow Injury Surgery (UCL Reconstruction)
- Hand and Wrist Injuries and Disorders
- Hand Therapy: When is Hand Therapy Necessary?
- Boutonnière Deformity
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compartment Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy)
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst of the Wrist and Hand
- Kienböck's Disease
- Mallet Finger
- Mucous Cyst
- Trigger Finger
- Ulnar Tunnel Syndrome of the Wrist
- Volar Retinacular Cyst
- Arthritis of the Hand, Thumb and Wrist
Orthopedic Diagnosis and Treatment
At the OSMI in Fort Worth we will partner with you to find an orthopedic diagnosis, treatment and physical therapy rehabilitation program for your injuries.